Update About Our COVID-19 Policy
Our staff will be at your disposal. We sincerely thank you for your purchases during the auction.
1. Appointments. We ask that you call ahead to reserve a time to preview the current sale. Please call us at 718-225-2210 to schedule an appointment.
2. Face coverings are required. We will provide masks to any client that does not have one. Our staff will also be adhering to these rules.
3. Online Viewing. Our works will be available for viewing and bidding on LiveAuctioneers or Invaluable.
1. Appointments. If you are picking up in person, we ask that you make an appointment at least 24 hours in advance so that our staff could serve you the best we can.
2. Contactless curbside pick-ups. We are available to assist with loading items in your vehicle.
3. Shipping. If shipping services are affected, we will extend inventory time for free until our customers can receive their purchases via transportation or local pickups.
1. No In-Person Bidding. We will not be allowing in-person bidding at this time. However, we offer many ways to participate in the auction–you can leave an absentee bid, sign up to bid by telephone, or bid live online on one of our partner bidding sites, LiveAuctioneers or Invaluable. For more information about leaving absentee and telephone bids, contact us for assistance by phone or email.
As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our staff will be at your disposal each day and available by phone at (718) 225-2210. You can also email us at email@example.com at any time.